Re: Engine block Prep

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Engine block Prep
From: Jim Bauder <JimBPPS@att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 22:10:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brian and listers,

The bottom end work on my TR3 engine came to $575 and the
cylinder head came to $375. All this work was done two years ago.
Bear in mind that this esentually was all labor, except for the
hardened valve seats which the machine shop supplied. I purchased
all of the parts through BPC except for the big bore kit which I had
purchased from JC Whitney almost 20 years before, for something
like $100! However, I don't think they sell TR engine parts anymore.

Jim Bauder
"58 TR3 in fewer and fewer boxes
Palo Alto, CA