Re: quandary

To: MKatzHOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: quandary
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:42:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Most modern automobiles seem to have the same foot pedal next to the
driver's door for the emergency brake. How can that be used as a
limitation? The car I took my test in (in 1972) had the same pedal
arrangement. That was in New Jersey, by the way

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!