RE: quandary

To: "'George Richardson'" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, <MKatzHOPE@aol.com>
Subject: RE: quandary
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:50:44 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I agree that this limitation seems a little strange, considering the last
four or five (not counting LBC) car's I've had all had the foot pedal on the
left for an emergency brake. Did you hear about this restriction from the
DMV or from your son? I have one about to turn 16, and I know how their
minds work --- could this be a way he's come up with to get to drive the TR3
:)

If so --- congrats --- you've gone and raised a smart kid!!!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B