Re: TR6: Tardy response to Joe Flake's Brake Booster

To: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: TR6: Tardy response to Joe Flake's Brake Booster
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:53:51 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jacob ben-David Zimmerman shcrieb;

Most elegantly,and with more detail I must confess, but as I said
previously, if the idle dips when when the brake pedal is depressed,
then there is a loss of vacuum at the brake booster.

I do not profess to a complete understanding of the brake servo unit,
however, I'm willing to learn. If anyone can shed more light on this
most mysterious of mechanisms, I would be most appreciative.

Yours humbly and most Triumphantly,

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6