TR6 Left Rear Fender

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Left Rear Fender
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:36:14 -0700
Hey gang,

Just wondering if  any one has a new or excellant used left (Driver
Side) rear fender they might be interesed in selling.  My 74 TR6 is
going under the knife soon and I was hoping to save a few bucks from
buying a new one.  Mine looks good and could be repaired from tin worm
but...... I prefer a new one or a used one that has NO rust.

Will pay the shipping and cost of the fender.  Please check your spares
before the battle ax find out about my hidden pot of gold saved for the
TR....

Jeff Slaton Murray Kentucky