White Post

To: bdstinocher@sewsus.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: White Post
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:37:13 -0400
     Bryan,
     I have the White Post address, as I have used their service:

     http://www.whitepost.com/

     If you use them, be sure to keep your pistons and springs etc. They
     told me to do so, I sent them anyway, they lost the springs, now I
     can't buy them. Besides that, I'm very satisfied with the results.
     Best bet would be to call them up and talk to Billy; he'll give you
     all the details. A year ago it was $50 per bore to be sleeved i.e $100
     if you have a dual-bore cylinder, and they give fast turnaround.

     Regards,
     Jim Wallace