TR4 V8 conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 V8 conversion
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:21:26 EDT
FOLKS.  Especially you "originality people" --- I told the guy with the
restoration question that if it were me I would restore the original engine in
his TR4.  I forwarded his message so that he can have info if he doesn't want
to do that.  I have had 7 "for shame" replies to me.  Since I'm going to the
VTR SE REgional in about an hour, I'm worried that my mailbox will fill up
with messages because I forwarded his message to the list.  Please consider
the subject closed.  If you want to tell him how to convert his car to V8 - e-
mail him directly.  Thanks.

Art Kelly