Re: IGNITOR Module Question

To: tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: IGNITOR Module Question
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 08:49:47 +1000
At 4:12 AM +1000 23/10/98, Joseph J Burlein wrote:
>Hello to all,
>
>I believe the above name is the correct one.  It is that little module
>that fits under the distributor cap to keep that stock look.  Question:
>has anyone installed that and how does it work?  I am thinking about
>putting one into my TR-6.

It works excellently.  No more than five to ten minutes to install, plus
about 15 minutes in my case to check that the wiring was original and the
ballast resistor had not been bypassed.

Starts and runs better than before.

There are stories about early failures (less than a year) but mine is going
well after about 4,000 miles.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U