Re: TR-4 Carpet

To: Mark Walker <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR-4 Carpet
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:19:24 -0600
Cc: "INTERNET:ArthurK101@aol.com" <ArthurK101@aol.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have a mailing somewhere from:  (quote monster list bio:)

Automat Co. Inc.
225A Park Ave.
Hicksville, N.Y. 11801
(516)-938-7373
800-645-7258

Carpeting, seat upholstery, door & side panels, convertible tops,
headliners,
trunk mats, protector mats, Recaro & Konig seats & interiors, sheepskin
seat
covers, car covers, seat covers, front end masks, tonneau covers,
convertible
top boots, Momo road wheels & steering wheels, Amsoil lubricants,
Theftguard
alarms. Good selection of vinyl & leather colors, convertible top and
carpeting
types & colors.
(end of quote)

They had a wide selection and what seem like a big range of prices.  I
have no first hand knowledge otherwise.  (No financial interest, bah
bah.)

Hope this helps.

Ken Gano
Kengano@advant.com