Re: VTR SE Regional in Ocala, Fl

To: lgmtr6@juno.com
Subject: Re: VTR SE Regional in Ocala, Fl
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:26:59 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-10-25 18:16:27 EST, lgmtr6@juno.com writes:

> Art,
>
>  You forgot me!
>
>  Glad you had a great time. Now I am looking forward to next year when I
>  can relax. Triumph Club of North Florida (Jacksonville) has committed to
>  hosting the event, and the Central Florida club is looking at the
>  following year.

Larry, you were so busy being the "Maitre d' " that I didn't even get to talk
to you.  So I forgot that you were on the list.  My apologies.

Folks.  Larry was the "head honcho" for the '98 VTR SE Regional.  He was
busier than a one armed paper hanger.  Great job!

BTW - the Triumph Club of N. Florida is my club and, yes, we will run next
year's SE Regional.   l'll be working on it.  Yeah!

BTW - You folks in NC, SC, Ga, and Alabama - sign up ASAP!  Last time I looked
at a map "SE US" included you.   So that means that we need you guys to come
"En Masse."  And the rest of you listers - stay tuned for the details.  Y'all
come.

Larry, again - sorry.  Hello to Susan, she is much better looking than either
you or your twin brother. :-).  Cheers.

Art Kelly