Re:

To: windedarse@HOTMAIL.COM
Subject: Re:
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:22:33 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Just about to purchase my first Triumph, a 65 TR-4A.

 If I buy it , it has a warped rim and no spare.  I haven't purchased any
 parts catalogs yet, is it possible to get ANY kind of a tire rim in ASAP
 so that I might drive it the 70 miles home VS renting a trailer?

 He sez itI will go about 45 just fine but that worries a a bit.

 Thanks

Congrats on the car!  I'm sure you'll find a wheel from someone.  It would
help if you mentioned what part of the country you're in.  You never know,
there may be someone on this list just down the street from you that could
help you out......

Scott Helms
Northern Indiana