FW: Triumphs

Subject: FW: Triumphs
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 19:19:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I also belong to a GMC Motorhome mailing list and sometimes use the Triumph
Signature file at the end of my messages. I thought that you might enjoy the
note I got today. I laughed all the way through it.

TW

--
Thomas P. Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS - CTC57665L <> 1968 TR250 - CD4783L <> 1968 TR250 - CD5272L <>