Re: Secret Mission

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Secret Mission
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 18:35:21 -0600
Jim and Brad:

There's nothing like the sight of 20 years of project car work just
waiting for you to give you some incentive to actually start working on
them. The cars in my yard and shop aren't so much tastefully arranged as
well hidden from my wife's eye :-) She doesn't complain too much about
what is well out of sight - out of her sight and especially out of sight
of our guests. She does tend to pick at me a bit about the rusty project
cars that she can view.

Dave Q.
As and Bs, TRs, Jags, Minis etc.