Spit alt. for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit alt. for sale
From: Isaac Crow <isaac@avana.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:32:52 -0500
I have a Lucas (15ACR??)  Spitfire alternator for sale as a result of my
GM conversion.
This alternator came to me as part of a parts deal, and has evidently
been remanufactured.  Was in good shape when I put it on the car,
although it had sat in a shed for at least a few years unused.  I put it
on my car for a few months before converting to the GM Delco.  This alt.
puts out good current, is quiet and turns very smoothly.  It is a little
dirty now from being on the car, but still has the remanufactured label
on it.  Would make an excellent spare for someone.  Please make an offer
if interested.
Also, I still have my early spit and GT6 doors for sale plus various
small bits.

Isaac Crow
'74 Spit6+ with Delcotron alt.
Winder, GA, USA

--
***"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill

-- TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz" in the Marin Paper