Re: matching numbers

To: CCampb8169@aol.com
Subject: Re: matching numbers
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:03:25 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Actually this doesn't mean a thing.  Unlike the American Manufacturers of
the time, the British didn't care abut number matching.  the only way to
really tell if the numbers are correct for you car is to obtain a british
motor heritage certificate.  other cna give you the detail on obtaining
one of those.  I'd say your lucky that some of the numbers are close.

aaron