Re: frozen clutch and brake pedals

To: <Lftlesl@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: frozen clutch and brake pedals
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:29:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Do you mean frozen as in rusted or as in they don't work at all?
If your brake was set then you may need to spray penetrating oil on the
cable and pivot points to loosen them.
the clutch will have to be broken free with engine rpm
jack the back of your car up and place on jack stands, start the engine and
let it run for a few minutes applying the clutch on and off.
Do the same with the brakes.
It should brake the rust loose and start to function if this is the problem.
Otherwise It's time for a rebuild.

Larry zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas