Re: TR2 wheel color?

To: Mark Gendron <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: TR2 wheel color?
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 20:12:45 +0000
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mark

The originall TR2s were painted the same colour as the body at the
factory.     Later ones may have had silver wheels, but I can confirm that
my Geranium Red TR2  TS 554 - O  had the same colour wheels
--
Cheers
Brian Johnson

Internet bjohnson@myself.com (work) or b.johnson@lycosmail.com(home)

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733(USA) - CT27216-L (now not L but O ) ex USA
1954  TR2   46 BHX               TS554-O   UK Car in pieces
1989  Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 GLI   - Eurobox  but it goes !