Re: How much does her body weigh?

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much does her body weigh?
From: "Gregory C Thompson" <THOMPSONG@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:39:27 -0600
Tom,
If you lift the front and rear at seperate times you can slide a 2 X 4 in
the wheel wells over the suspention towers in the front and over the coil
spring bridge in the rear.  From there you can lift with four small boys or
a winch from the rafters.  Two strong men can manage alone but its struggle
getting the front inner fenders over the front towers.

                                                  Good luck
                                                  Greg