cookies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: cookies
From: JIM_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:26:12 -0500
     When I saw the cookie recipe I felt I should show it to my wife, just
     in case she was in the mood to make some up.
     She thought the recipe looked familiar, and guess what, it is EXACTLY
     the recipe on the back of the bag of the no-name cookie mix you get in
     the supermarket around here, only all quantities are doubled.
     (I'm talking about the first recipe, not the one that Nieman-Marcus
     subsequently put out.)
     She made a chocolate cake instead. I can live with that.
     Jim Wallace