RE: Emergency Kit

Subject: RE: Emergency Kit
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:27:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
IMHO, AAA is all you need. Have faith in your LBC. My wife and I drove a
rental car to Arkansas from North Carolina when we purchased our 1966 TR4A
IRS. The PO was shocked to find out that I was going to drive the car home.
We had a jack, a good spare tire, and our AAA card. We opened her up heading
East on I-40, eyeball-to-lugnut, with those 18wheelers on a pothole filled
I-40. We spent the first night on Memphis (stopped to see Elvis), the second
night in Knoxville, and the next day home in NC. We drove 55 -65 all the
way.

We have also done Atlanta, several rallyes, and this year we will be driving
to the BMW plant in SC (Good Lord willing).

Go for it! Enjoy your car. Be sure you have AAA Plus. (BTW, let me know what
you come up with for an emergency kit.)

tw

--
Thomas P. Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS - CTC57665L <> 1968 TR250 - CD4783L <> 1968 TR250 - CD5272L <>