RE: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:00:35 -0800
Wayne :

I have both the Haynes and factory manuals.  Although the Haynes is a
little better for 3As, IMO the factory manual is good enough, at least to
get started.  Both are worth owning, so I'd buy the factory manual now, &
get a Haynes when you can.  The factory manual was written for the TR2 and
early 3, the 3A changes are in an appendix at the back.  It unfortunately
does not include things like all the various wiring diagrams.

You can get almost any question answered on the list.  I'll also be happy
to help out with any specific questions.

There are several purveyors of used workshop manuals around here, I'll try
to get some names & numbers.

BTW, I notice you have MediaOne for an ISP.  Do you have a cable modem ?
 How do you like it ?

Randall