Re: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: * Newbie Needs Help!!! *
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 05:13:23 -0700
Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the list.  I'm sure you can get lots of help here, I know I do.
There is a Haynes manuel out on the ebay site now that you might be able to
pick up.  Look in used book stores, its amazing what you will find out
there.  There are a couple of used book sites that will search used book
stores on the web too.  Here is the ebay info.  Have fun with your triumph.

Haynes 1952-67 Triumph TR 2,3,4,4A Manual
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=75785477

Jane
'67 GT6