RE: Weather

To: jaltman@altlaw.com, Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: RE: Weather
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:50:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Stop, Jim - you're killing me!! :-) JD

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   jaltman@altlaw.com [SMTP:jaltman@altlaw.com]
        Sent:   March 10, 1999 10:09 PM
        To:     Day.John@fin.gc.ca

        Weather? There's a problem? Stop driving in winter? Top was down
last
        weekend. It was 70. I never stop driving. But I do insist on 60 to
put the
        top down. Snow? Can't remember any for a year or two. Sorry, I
couldn't help
        myself.

        Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
        http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK

Day.John@fin.gc.ca
        > Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 10:46 AM
        > To: dynamic@transport.com; triumphs@autox.team.net
        > Subject: RE: Weather
        >

        > We've got some time to go before we see the roads up here in
        > Ottawa, though
        > I heard the NE U.S. just had a good dumping as well. The cars
        > were nearly
        > out this time last year. March is a very unpredictable month,
        > and we just
        > got the luck of the draw this spring. When the snow (and
        > salt!) are gone,
        > the temperature is immaterial, given the short driving
        > season. Still, it
        > makes you appreciate the cars even more once they're out, and the
        > sedan-dwellers curse us all the more for having fun! Cheers, JD.

July.
        > Either
        >       that or it'll all melt at once and cause major flooding!
Either