Re: weather

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: weather
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:01:18 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 vafred@erols.com wrote:

> Whomever left 12" of white fluffy stuff all over my neighborhood, please
> come and remove it. 2 weeks till spring and the garage door is still
> locked closed.   "FT"

        SHAME! You haven't had your Triumph out since fall?

        There've been warm days out here in the flatlands that I've
        enjoyed in my `4. I even had the top down on one particularly
        pleasant day.

        I wouldn't dream of laying it up for an entire winter...

        Unless it was apart.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois