RE: Introduction

To: "TRIUMPHS" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Introduction
From: "AJ Turner" <2AJ@aj-turner.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:11:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi again,

     I just wanted to thank everyone for the gracious welcome to this list!
I can't thank you all individually but, rest assured, I appreciated them
all.

     BTW, yes, there's plenty of snow here to make Spring even more to look
forward to!   Of course, I like it that way (you may be better off NOT
knowing just why!).

     And to Ken Nuelle........we may very well have met at the TRF Summer
Fest, although not this last year.  I was unable to attend for the first
time ;-))  If you go to any SVRA races, you could have noticed me there
also.  I have a Turner 950 (#12, in blue) that I campaigned.

Triumphantly,
AJ Turner