Re: Next SU carb question

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Next SU carb question
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:48:49 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< BTW, I've never seen the banjo-type covers on a 3A, only on 2's and very
 early 3's.  Even the '56 TR3 I had used push-on fuel lines.  I'm not
 suggesting yours are incorrect, just that there seems to be a much wider
 variation in these cars than some people think.  Some of it can be
 explained by people replacing parts without realizing they are different,
 but I suspect a lot of it was done at the factory.  Is it possible your car
 wasn't originally delivered in the U.S. ?

 Randall >>

FWIW My 58 3A came with the banjo bolts - I think these occur up to ts30000 or
something like that. Getting harder to find. New parts are very expensive.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4