Re: Next SU carb question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Next SU carb question
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:35:50 -0500
According to Piggott the banjo type fittings and flexible, braided pipes
were fitted to TR3s and TR3As until about TS40000 or late 1958. TR2s had
the banjo fittings but used steel pipes rather than the fexible pipes.
Piggott has photos of the TR2 setup and the post TS40000 setup but not
of the TR3 and early TR3A banjo setup. There is however one in my garage
and I have seen several at shows here in the DC metro area.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR 280i