Re: chrome costsboundary="part0_921587228_boundary"

To: Bush4brits@aol.com
Subject: Re: chrome costsboundary="part0_921587228_boundary"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:56:22 -0800
Cc: Rjm527@maxinter.net, BennettDat@aol.com, Jantoms@vbe.com, Vafred@erols.com, TR6guy@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Bob,
When I had my Spit front bumper rechromed last year, I noticed a stain
on one of the overriders.  I tried every solvent that I had on hand with
no success.  Finally, I went back to the shop that did the work and
showed it to the foreman.  He nonchalantly went into the back room and
emerged with a plastic bottle and a rag.  After wetting the rag with
some magic unnamed substance he wipes the stain right off.
Unfortunately, he wouldn't divulge the name of the product.  Mumbled
something about, "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you."

But your shop probably has some of the same stuff there.

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer