GT6 wiring harness

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 wiring harness
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:40:41 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I am working on a 1973 GT6 wiring harness (out of the car).  I have it all
repaired and all the connections figured out except for one thing.  There
are two wires that go down the branch that goes to the alternator and then
to the water temperature sensor and on into female connectors.  The PO
disconnected things under the bonnet and marked most of them.  These two
wires were marked "not connected".  They are White/purple and brown/red (I
think, it is hard to be sure).  Anyone know what these wires are and why
they were not connected to anything?

Thanks, Sam