Re: European Vacation

To: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: European Vacation
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:35:48 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Johnny Storm writes:

> If you are in Cheshire it would be almost a crime not to Visit North
>Wales! Why bother going all the way to scotland when you are so near
>Snowdonia! If you want to go for a hike call me, I used to run the Uni
>mountain walking club! Err just don't bring your checked trousers, I've
>got an image to uphold, ok?!:-)
>tra for now,
>
>   Johnny '70 Viterald

Wales is on the agenda.  (Or is it Wales ARE on the agenda?  Whatever)
In fact last year we visited LLangollen (pronounce, uh, whatever) and this
year our hosts will take us some place special in Wales.  I know there
are those that say "a special place in Wales" is an oxymoron but that's
their loss.

What's Bangor Like?  I thought that I would visit Bangor Wales and Bangor
Maine (US) in the same year.  How about Shrewsbury?  I live 5 miles form
Shrewsbury, Missouri, USA  And I've been to Manchester MO.  And Chester
Illinois.  Boy I can't believe how many city names yo Brits have taken from
us.   ;-)

Dave
Bunch o' cars