Just a comment from the peanut gallery

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just a comment from the peanut gallery
From: "Wages, Jeffrey" <bzw8@cdc.gov>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:54:15 -0500
I hope not to offend anyone but this list seems to be getting bombed alot
with what I would call "Idle chat emails" between users.   It seems it would
more beneficial to send some of these responses directly to a person rather
than the entire list.  Ity seems the list is being used entirely too much
for "chat" back and forth that really doesn't contain anything beneficial to
the list group.  Maybe I'm just PMSing but the result is hundreds of
postings a day of redundant BS.  Normal answers to questions and informative
postings seem  fine and again, I don't want to offend anyone just make the
list a little more efficient.

Thanks,

Jeff in Atlanta