Re: Just a comment from the peanut gallery

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Just a comment from the peanut gallery
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:21:03 -0700
Cc: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
And it's running great.  It's springtime in the Rockies and I can't find
any downtime (bad weather) to do the "fixes" I want to do before heading
to Portland in July. (I know I won't get any sympathy from the North and
East)  Too darn much fun driving around with the week off (kids spring
break) and weather in the 60s.  I'm betting on one of our April
snowstorms (it snowed on June 5, 1973 the first year I lived here) to
give me some garage time.