Re: birthday wishes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: birthday wishes
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:46:45 -0500
Cc: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Well, I am the same model year as my Austin-Healey 100 and my Austin
Princess Vanden Plas limo.  Apparently, actual "production" must have
been the previous calendar year, for me.

I am 8 years older than my TR3Bs and 13 years older than my TR4As.

I'd say my Healey and I suffer from similar "frame sag"

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/