Re: Today's Youth &TR's

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Today's Youth &TR's
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 21:49:33 -0800
Cc: "'Kai Radicke'" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
When I drive my TR6 to school my student say: "that thing sure has fat tires on
it." or the other statement I hear is "Mr. Slaton will that car really go 140?"

My usual responce is, "I'm not sure, at 135 is has a slight vibration and I'm a
little unsure about going the extra mph."

I smile, wink, and say "yah having the top down makes a differance also"

Jeff Slaton
TS6774 TR2
CF12525 TR6