Re: LBCs in HS

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: LBCs in HS
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:33:37 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 rtriplett@bjservices.com wrote:

I learned what a true sports car fanatic
> was when I helped him overhaul the engine in his kitchen(he was a bachelor,
> obviously).

  While replacing 'delete-option'(:->)  floor panels in the spit I
decided to vaccum the carpets properly 'on the flat'.
I took them indoors laid them out on the hall carpet and gave them a
feverish clean. Imagine my cheery expression as I saw the paralell lines
of gearbox oil spray forced in to the carpet!:-) With the help of the
great man above and some language he might not approve of I managed to
get it 'less obvious' in the time it took the missus to get home. It was
close though!

  Johnny '70 viterald