RE: Vinyl Adhesive for cockpit surround

To: "'Michael Thompson'" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Subject: RE: Vinyl Adhesive for cockpit surround
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:33:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I did the same thing Carl did, bought a can of the upholstery adhesive from
Moss, then found the exact same product at my local auto parts store. It
was a few dollars cheaper to get it locally.

3M makes it. It's called Upholstry Adhesive. There are two types, a strong
and a really strong. I've used it on TR3 cappings, dash, carpet etc. Works
great.

At 10:03 AM 3/19/99 Michael Thompson wrote:

>>Hi all,
>>I was just inquiring to see what you all have used to glue down the vinyl
>>covering on the cockpit surrounds on the TR3. The one over the dash after
one >>season, is coming loose on the corners.

>>I used Dap contact cement.

 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI       Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B           Driver
 TR250 X 3      The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage       http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/