Oil Pressure Guage

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Pressure Guage
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:47:26 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
I would like to fit an oil pressure guage to the Stag (and so would some
Stag driving colleagues), and it strikes us that the minor guages are the
same as those fitted to the 73 - 76 model TR6 (ie. needles pointing up. The
Stag has the perfect position for an Oil Pressure Guage currently occupied
by the clock (who needs to know the time, when one is enjoying the drive).

What we are wondering is, is there a ready source of such guages, and if
not, is there anyone who has a spare guage or two lying about in their spare
parts archive? There are three of us who are interested at the moment...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email:  Home:   greed@wave.co.nz