Re: Hella H4's

To: <jaltman@altlaw.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hella H4's
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:57:20 +1200charset="iso-8859-1"
Jim

I have Hella H4 lamps in my saloon. Admittedly, these are a four headlamp
setup but they were a straight swap for the dim Lucas Sealed beams that were
there previously.

As for wiring, I fitted a relay system for two reasons, 1. to get full power
to the lights (straight from the battery) and 2. to take the load off the
switch gear.

I have fitted Xenon bulbs - fantastic output, and not much more expensive
than Halogen and not those horrible irritating blue lights that now seem to
be creeping into this country. For more information on what Hella offer,
look at www.hella.co.nz

The Stag will be getting similar treatment soon - while the wife is not
looking...

David Greed
1974 Stag Man O/D
1979 2500S Man O/D