More Floor Tr6 Panel Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Floor Tr6 Panel Question
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 06:06:24 EST
Last week I took a look at my floor panel and discovered that the drivers side
had rusted out in two spots. I have a 1.5 ~ 2 diameter hole with a 1 inch
crack running from it located where the seat is bolted to the floor panel. (in
the back closest to the drive shaft). The other is located in front of the
accelerator. This one is more then a hole, it appears to be more like a crack.
The size is about . 75 x 2 ` 3 inches. I sanded both panels and coated them
with Por~15.

Any suggests on the holes, spot weld some steel to these areas? I appreciate
any ideas.

Thanks,
BOB ANTOVILLE
74 Tr6