Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Locating Spitfire 1500 decals
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 11:29:16 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, Atwell Haines wrote:

> >One question: can someone please send
> >me the location dimensions for the boot lid decal?

> Measured from my factory-installed boot decal:
>
> The bottom edge of the "1500" is an even 50 MM from the bottom (trailing)

  Err Atwell were you reading from the 'Fred application', 'Stan's
Application', 'Brians application' or 'All three having a tea break and
Ken the apprentice left to do it application'. Before advising on decal
position you should first determine 'who' built the car! The
realtionship of other 'variables' (Leyland badges etc) have to be taken
into account!:-)

  Johnny '70 Viterald