A FREE ride to the former factory site at Coventry

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A FREE ride to the former factory site at Coventry
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 22:44:05 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, guys

How many of you are likely to be headed in this direction this summer?
Reason I ask, is that I succumbed to my emotions and just bought yet another
Triumph - though it doesn't presently rest in my garage. Got to be trailered
here owing to a nominal problem with the injection system. Like me, it's
beginning to suffer from advancing years and can't "do it" for the time
being in a nice conical spray - just a bit of a dribble ! Probably needs to
be confronted with some Big Hooters to effect a cure ! Anyway, said vehicle
is a rather nice 1970 2.5 fuel injection saloon which will take 5 people in
comfort and at a high rate of knots (when I've sorted the injectors). It'll
be happy to take visitors to the UK to the former factory site. When it's
finally acquired, had a bit of a polish, I'll post a website with pics of
the place where you'll be sitting. Presently not too sure how the metering
unit its going to take on an unadulterated diet of unleaded fuel with 'soft'
seats - but time will tell.

John Mac

Book 1: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
Book 2: http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/crocus