RE: Re: Of Mice and

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: Of Mice and
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:11:32 -0500
AS THE STORIES GO:
>After removing the radiator
>Just my .02

> little seeds came out of the manifold end of the
> exhaust! what the heck is going on?

> I noticed cat food pellets scattered behind the

Years ago I took my SUV to the speedy oil job place to get all the fluids
and filters changed. When the fellow working topside undid the air filter
cover and removed it he let out a yell. All the other guys came running
over and after 10 minutes of them scurrying around one came over to me and
handed me a small box with a mouse and about two hand fulls of seeds
inside.  I still chuckle thinking about the poor sucker as I tended to rev
the four banger rather high. Just imagine the high wind velocity in the air
chamber.
Two months ago I took my Ford Aerostar for the lube job and filter change
and the fellow working top side had one hell of a time getting the air
filter box open as the plastic parts had been chewed almost to pieces.

My parents and I live in attached domiciles and they are rather avid bird
feeders. So there are birds, squirrels the grounded version and the flying
version, mice, chipmunks, opossums and well sort of a wild zoo in the yard.