Re: Of Mice and

Subject: Re: Of Mice and
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 17:25:26 -0600
The best one that I have read was from a guy who was driving his MGB down
the freeway a few years ago when a snake dropped from under his dash and
wrapped around one of his legs.  He couldn't see what kind of snake it was
and because of traffic he couldn't pull over right away.  He gingerly worked
his way over to the shoulder so he could stop and see what kind of snake it
was.  It turned out to be a Black Snake so he just unwrapped it and threw it
aside.  I thought that he did pretty good in not causing an accident when
the incident occurred.  But I bet he didn't have any mice in the car!

Kevin Brown  '74 TR6   '76 TR6   '64 MGB  '71 MGB  '89 MR2
Odessa, MO