Re: New member/Tiger Cub

To: DYeager535@aol.com
Subject: Re: New member/Tiger Cub
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:15:27 -0700
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
DYeager535@aol.com wrote:

> .... As I know next to nothing about
> motorcycles, and even less about Triumph motorcycles, I figured a Triumph
> mailing list had to be the best place to try for some help.

Oops.  Dorian, this list is for Triumphs of the 4-wheel variety (cars
not motorcycles).  Used to be the same company back before World War I
but since have gone their separate ways.

Maybe some list member can point you in the right direction.  Good luck
hanging on to and restoring that Tiger Cub.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A (trying to keep 4 wheels on the ground)