Re: Tech ?? Spitfire/TR6 steering rack commonalities/differences?

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Subject: Re: Tech ?? Spitfire/TR6 steering rack commonalities/differences?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:08:48 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Jim,
Having no experience with the TR6 racks, I can safely say, however, that
the GT6 racks have more turns lock to lock than the Spit.  So if the GT6
is similar to the TR6, it carries forth that the greater turns equate
with the added weight and possibly with the vacuum assist.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer