Re: TR3 Differential Leak

To: AdrianJones@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Differential Leak
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:29:53 EST
Hi Adrian,
The only experience I have with the diff seal was when I tried to get the diff
nut loose when I wanted to make a seal swap on the chassis I'm doing.
It seemed easy enough at the time, just remove the nut, pull out the old seal,
then put the new one in and button 'er up.
I got so frustrated trying to loosen it up (I even bought a BFM socket and
used a length of pipe), that I quit. I'm not at a point where I know for sure
that it leaks anyway, so I'm gonna' wait 'til I get the car on the road and do
it then if I have to.
Sorry I can't offer any real help, just a little moral support.....good luck.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L