OK, I'M BUYING THE PARTS NOW!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK, I'M BUYING THE PARTS NOW!
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:40:04 -0700
        The overwhelming response to my question about purchasing parts
in advance was to go ahead and do it. There are several reasons to do
so.....
1. prices aren't going to get cheaper and even if they do, i can use my
5-year price guarantee coupon!
2. having the parts in my garage, bedroom, and attic, will motivate me
to get going! gee, let's put the shiny parts on first!
3. ordering stuff before i need almost guarantees that it'll be here
when i do need it.
        While TRF is running it's sale for a couple more days, i was
advised to check around, and i will. for the future, i'd like to propose
an idea. from here on out, if everyone on the list will send me some
money, i'll hold it until you need something and then send you the
amount you need. we'll call it a "save the triumphs" fund and i'll be
the banker! let's give it a try and see if it works!
        also, with the help of my brother today, i pulled the engine and
tranny off the chassis of my tr6. believe it or not, the exhaust
manifold, water pump, and head all came apart pretty easy! the block
still weighs a ton (i'm typing this in a higher octave). thanks for the
advice my friends........i'm off to the catalogs!

Tom Di Iulio

1976 TR6

Denver, Co.