RE: TR4 original Fan belt

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 original Fan belt
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:39:08 -0800
I use it, I like it, but it's a cogged belt.  Art was looking for a smooth
belt...
BTW, that P/N was obsoleted in the late '80s, but my Cummins dealer was
able to cross reference it.  IMO the bottom of the belt rides in the
correct place in the pulley, but since the belt is thinner vertically, the
top rides lower.

Randall