RE: bullet connectors

To: "'BennettDat@aol.com'" <BennettDat@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bullet connectors
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:10:26 -0800
Bob :

There should be a small, rubber covered connector that goes between the
bullet connectors on the harness and the bullet connectors on the wires
leading to the fixtures.  They are about an inch long, and either round
(for two wires), or rectangular (for three or four wires) in cross section.
 Moss (TRF, VB, etc.) should have them.

If I've read the '98 catalog right :
Moss P/N 162-000 (2 wire) in stock $0.55
Moss P/N 161-600 (4 wire) in stock $0.95

Randall