Re: bullet connectors

To: <BennettDat@aol.com>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bullet connectors
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 99 07:41:16 -0800

>I am installing new headlights, taillights, sidemarkers etc. all of which
>have
>come from Moss. All parts have a "bullet" type connector. My wiring harness
>has no female connectors. Does anyone have any suggestions as to were I might
>get them, or perhaps an alternative?
>
>Bob Antoville

Bullet connectors  connect to barrel connectors.  The two way barrel
connector is used to connect two wires together.  A four way or larger
barrel connector connect multiple wires to one junction point.  Lucas
also makes a bullet ground connector.  This is a metal piece that has
rolled edges at opposite ends each making a female connector and a hole
in the centre for a screw attachment to body/frame ground.

British Pacific is a Land Rover mail order parts house run by Triumph
enthusiasts.  They carry all the bullet connectors, barrels and correct
striped wire for the Lucas colour code.  You can find a copy of the Lucas
colour code in the Triumph section of my personal web site.

Contact info for British Pacific and the URL to my web site is in my .sig
below.

TeriAnn Wakeman                       The Green Rover, rebuilt and
Santa Cruz, California                and maintained using parts from
twakeman@cruzers.com                  British Pacific 800-554-4133
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

Walk in harmony with the earth and all her creatures and you will create
beauty wherever you go.